These two words – Quality and Service – are ones we hold with high regard at Slap Adventures. So before you pack your bags and jump in the car for your next road trip, take some time to check what you’re going to book.
Behind the scenes we work hard to ensure our driving events are quality from start to finish, in fact we’re working on them generally 18 months before they happen.[unordered_list style=’circle’ number_type=’circle_number’ animate=’no’ font_weight=”]
- We pour hours of research into route planning, making sure the roads you drive on our adventures will be exhilarating, not just the ones with the big names your friend heard about on Top Gear.
- We make sure the amount of time you spend behind the wheel each day is just right, so you arrive at your hotel each evening with time for a dip in the pool before dinner and drinks on the terrace.
- We visit hotels in person to check their suitability which includes location, local facilities, access to parking for sports and supercars plus many more elements you probably won’t notice, or have even thought about. You can’t choose hotels based on online reviews whilst sitting at home, visiting in person is very important. When you arrive at your hotel each evening we want to make sure it’s with a smile on your face. A city centre hotel is hard work to navigate to so we source hotels that are easy to find, whilst still having the facilities we need to meet our high standards.
- We take you to places you’d most likely not visit without some serious research – stunning lakes, world heritage sites, a local restaurant we discovered on our rekkie trips… you get the idea.
When you book a roadtrip you’re looking forward to an adventure, a driving holiday to remember, and this is our number one priority. We want you to have an amazing time and we try our best to ensure this happens.[unordered_list style=’circle’ number_type=’circle_number’ animate=’no’ font_weight=”]
- Before the event we send you information about preparing your vehicle, and yourself, before heading off.
- During the event we’re on hand every day to answer any questions and help guide you if required.
- We provide you with a comprehensive ‘tour book’ which shows you the route we suggest to get maximum enjoyment out of your trip.
- We loan you walkie talkies for the duration of the event so you can chat with your fellow travellers whilst on the move – you wouldn’t believe the friendships that have been struck up after just a couple of days of walkie talkie conversations.
To sum up we say do a little research before booking your next road trip / European car rally. Yes you want to pack your bag and jump in your car for an adventure but take a little time before spending your hard earned cash to make sure you get the best quality trip with a level of service to match.